Director at Syscraft Technologies LLP
Views:213 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Support Executive - Windows (1-5 yrs)
Education : BE in IT or Engineering Field. Professional certifications like MCSE, VMware, RHCE etc. will be a definite plus.
Experience: 1 to 5 Years [ Fresher's can Apply for a Trainee position]
Good Communication Skills - Oral and Written, Problem solving attitude and Ability to handle customer situations.
Domain expertise : Microsoft Solutions - Windows Server/ AD/Exchange/OS365/MS SQL, Virtualization - Vmware, Hyper-V, SCCM, Azure - Backup, VM.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Technical Support Executive, is responsible for providing technical support services to customers on assigned products and solutions from Syscraft.
- This is a customer facing role and require daily visits to customer places as per the requirement. The role also might require the executive to be stationed at customer premises.
- Installation, Configuring and troubleshooting at the customer premises - WIN Environment.
- Infrastructure Assessment - Server Utilization, Application requirement, Storage Architecture, Virtualization models etc.
- Ability to Independently monitor, network, systems, Internet, WAN, wireless, VPN security etc.
- Analyze technical problems & respond to the customer complaints by taking remote, field visit or on a tele call.
- Maintaining a log of all support issues and their status and Report to customer and Manager.
Remuneration : Shall be as per Industry Standards and relevant experience.
For more information about Syscraft - Visit www.syscraft.in