Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:4745 Applications:722 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Technical Support Engineer - L1/L2 (1-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Act as point-of-contact for enterprise customers of Seclore.
- Handle real-time voice-calls and chats with technical queries
- Handle email queries and respond in a timely-manner
- Be able to achieve understanding of Seclore products and gain expertise
- Attempt to provide resolutions on the first interaction with customers
- Handle multiple cases at the same time with varying degrees of severity
- Work in a team with assorted expertise
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis and adhere to SLA
- Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions.
- Multitasks and works well in a fast-paced environment
Technical Skills :
- Support Helping people use applications by answering their questions and giving information that facilitates correct operation of Seclore products over the phone, chat and / or email.
- Troubleshooting Diagnosing malfunctions in the operation of software.
- Repair Correcting application software malfunctions
- Strong knowledge in OS (Server OS, XP Professional, Linux)
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
Experience working with either three or more of these :
- Good knowledge in Windows operating systems
- Good understanding Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Windows OS (Client & Server).
- MAC OS, Mobile devices.
- AD/LDAP related issues.
- Tomcat/Apache Web Server related issues, issues related to settings in Firewalls/Anti-Virus software and Remote Software Deployment Tools like LANDesk, SCCM and other IT landscape.
- Experience on AD, log analysis, file and security structure of Windows
- Knowledge on Linux/MAC
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Tomcat.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Preferred: Industry certifications like MCSE, MCP, RHEL Certifications : MCSE, MCP
- 3-7 years- experience in a Technical Support role, preferably applications support
- Managing Customers from regions such as NA, ME or APAC
- Exposed to working shifts in nights
- Handled external clients on phone queues
- Current job includes exposure to CRM tools
- Exposure to severity based models would be preferable
- Exposure to Enterprise/Corporate customers preferable
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required :
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Keen sense of ownership of technical issues of Seclore's enterprise customers
- Ability to generate progress reports on cases owned Good communication skill and learning attitude.
- Ready to work on 24/7 support center.
- Be a team player with ability to stretch (time-wise) when required
- Willing to work in high-pressure environment
- Skills in planning, organizing, and adapting within a multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work in night shifts