Director at Zingo Techservices
Views:485 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Technical Support Engineer (5-8 yrs)
About us :
Founded on a vision of anywhere, anytime policy enforcement, the Harmony platform connects secure applications services to on-premise environments and public, private
and hybrid clouds. Our Harmony Controller, in virtualized, SaaS and physical form factor, manages secure application delivery services across multi-clouds and integrates
multi-services for configuration and automation.
Our Harmony manages secure application services across disparate environments and integrates multi-cloud solutions, cloud-native services and the full range of popular form factors.
We pioneered a new generation of application networking technologies. Our solutions enable enterprises, service providers, Web giants and government organizations to
accelerate, secure and optimize the performance of their data center applications and networks. Our Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS- ) platform is designed to
deliver substantially greater performance and security relative to prior generation application networking products. Our software-based ACOS architecture provides the
flexibility that enables us to expand our business with additional products to solve a growing array of networking and security challenges across cloud computing and
mobility. We have a portfolio of application-layer networking products that assure user-to-application connectivity is available, accelerated and secure.
We serve nearly 6000 customers in 80 countries. Organizations of all sizes, including globally distributed enterprises, service providers, cloud and hosting providers,
web giants, federal agencies, online gaming providers, financial institutions and education, trust our innovation - driven threat protection and intelligent automation
solutions to secure and accelerate their hybrid cloud applications.
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated - Technical Support Engineer- to help build our Technical Support and Customer Success for Cloud Application.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities :
- Technical support for our Cloud Product and Services, in Bangalore location
- Provide and Manage the 24/7 support operation, and guide and set example for support levels on building customer responses and knowledge base
- Flexible to work on US hours and weekends
Troubleshoot, resolve, and document customer reported issues via phone and/or e-mail while utilizing following technologies:
- Unix flavors CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu etc.
- Hypervisors VMWare ESXi and OpenStack
- Applications like Apache and Nginx
- Public Cloud like AWS and Azure
- Technologies like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Layer 4 Protocol and concepts like TCP & UDP
- Layer 7 Protocols and concepts like HTTP, SSL, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Analyze data traces using protocol analyzers to identify anomalies and provide solutions
- Recreate reported issues in the lab with customer's configuration
- Work with escalation and sustained engineering teams to investigate and resolve software and configuration defects
- Perform patch verification related tasks on customer reported defects
- Individual contributor role reporting to Head - Cloud Operations.
You will need to exhibit passionate, self-driven, self-motivated mindset, and work with cross-functional team to define and successfully execute technical support and customer success.
Job Qualifications :
- 5+ years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
- BS/BE in CS or related engineering or equivalent field.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
- Hands on experience on in-line systems like Load Balancers, Firewall, Traffic shaping systems running on Unix/Linux.
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and working closely with customers to resolve the problems with remote access and log analysis.
- Networking knowledge on TCP/IP, Routing and Switching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibiting fluency working with customers from different geography
- Process oriented and should have worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for technical support organization
- Open source enthusiast, with knowledge on open source tools and scripting is a plus
- Certification on Linux/Networking is a plus.
- Attention to details, openness to constructively critique and a great team player