Key Account Manager at Infoedge
Views:338 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Technical Project Manager - Web/Mobile Application Development & Deployment (6-11 yrs)
Job description :
- The Technical Project Manager will act as a connecting link between the company's US office and India office teams in managing the development process as per requirements, as well as team communication. He/she will need to work with development/program management/support teams to ensure quality delivery.
- The ideal candidate will be both a self-starter and effective collaborator, having a deep background in agile web-based and mobile-based application development, showing strong interest in systems and process improvement, product knowledge with excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good written and oral communication skills.
- Regularly meet with team leaders (technical and business) in both the US and India to understand project requirements.
- Motivate the product team and engineering team members to achieve maximum pace and efficiency during projects.
- Work with the team leads to define deliverables and specify the acceptance criteria for their part of work.
- Determine the priority order of all the deliverables and their tasks.
- Help the team in estimating effort required, making sure that it is a reasonable estimate.
- Communicate regularly the current state of deliverables.
- Step in to fill any gaps and mentor team members.
- Communicate any blockers or issues faced by the team in India as well as respond to any issues raised by the US team.
- Verifying that when the work item is delivered, it meets the acceptance criteria defined at the outset.
- Communicate regularly with the leadership in the US to understand their expectations and where they would like to see change(s).
- Inculcate the start-up culture in the team.
- Conduct sprint planning, grooming, prioritisation meetings for every sprint
- Take care of daily scrum meetings
- Monitor sprints for quality and productivity metrics as agreed with higher management
Requirements and Desired Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Engineering / Information technology or related areas required. MBA would be a plus. Tier I college only.
- 5+ years of mobile based application development experience (preferred)
- Experience working on Continuous integration /Continuous deployment project.
- 5+ years of web-based application development experience (preferred)
- 5+ years PM Experience
- 2+ years BA Experience
- Data validation / testing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience working on DW/BI projects preferred
- Business Analysis / Requirements Gathering skills
- Experience in the upstream Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology (preferably Scrum framework)
- SQL / .NET / Open Source Technologies
- TFS / JIRA
- Agile Methodology.