HR at Creospan Solutions Private Limited
Views:1014 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Technical Project Manager - Open Source Technologies - Drupal/Wordpress (13-18 yrs)
Project Manager - Opensource (Drupal/Wordpress) | Sadhu Vaswani Rd, Agarkar Nagar, Pune,
- Bachelors of Computer Science/ MCS/MCA etc with 13+ years of experience on LAMP Stack.
- Experience in leading a Technical team of at least 15 members including work planning, work prioritization, design reviews and code reviews
- Strong project management skills, with proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget and specs.
- Minimum 3 years as Technical Project Manager with LAMP stack.
- Experience in implementing Drupal/Wordpress.
- Good experience building back end applications and designing / exposing web service via and API.
- Excellent knowledge of Routine LAMP system admin functions.
- Strong system analysis and system design & Project Management skills.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience building scalable apps with performance in mind.
- Strong working knowledge with application development on LAMP stack, CSS, JSON, XML, JS, Jquery etc.
- Should be strong on database access and manipulation with strong working knowledge of MySQL.
- Experience with development against social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Experience with cloud computing AWS, Google Cloud, Rackspace etc.
- Experience with version control system SVN or GIT etc.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira etc.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Working closely with stakeholders to do the Business Analysis, Effort Estimation.
- Manage Development Team on day to day basis, work on the priorities in align with the management.
Enforce process within the team [ Code versioning, code quality, as per the coding guidelines, Filling the Tech process documents, manage risk logs and other process set up by management]
- Review and work towards continual improvement of infrastructure cost and efficiency
- Maintain Daily and weekly status sheet of the team and get it reviewed by management team. [as per management guidelines]
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with management team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.