Senior Talent Advisor at Selectigence HR Solutions
Views:122 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Technical Project Manager - ODOO/ERP implementation (10-16 yrs)
Job Title : Technical Project Manager
Department : Development
Work Location : Pune (Should be ready to travel to US/Europe/UAE for short visits)
Work Timings : 2.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. (Should be flexible as per client requirements)
Experience : 10+ Years
- B. Tech (Computer Science from IIT or NIT or Premier Engineering Institutes preferred)
- PMP certification is an added advantage
Job Responsibilities & Capabilities:
- Creation and management of build budgets, ensuring project profitability
- Management of internal project teams, including design, development and technical disciplines & Code reviews of team size of minimum 75+ resources
- Effective project planning and risk management
- Produce all project life-cycle documentation, including project plans, risk registers and lessons learnt reports
- Enforcement of project controls, including status reporting, client sign-offs and change control
- Technology Exposure:
- Should have Technical Project Management experience
- Should have exposure in analysis, design, development and testing of multi-tier and web-based and windows applications.
- Should have managed large scale ODOO ERP implementation and have strong technical skills in Python, PostgreSQL
- Should possess strong coding and troubleshooting skills on Python and ODOO 9/10/11 community and enterprise editions.
- Should have knowledge and experience of NoSQL Database, RDBMS, UML, Object Modeling, Visio/Enterprise Architect, OOAD, and Design Patterns.
- Should manage/ Setup Calls with new or existing for Technical Operations on daily or alternate basis.
- Be able to identify business problems and provide suggestions / improvements
- Work closely with the sales team to maintain a high level of documentation.
- Help company with good sales closer with good projects and budget.
- Estimating the cost and Time for the project during proposal stage
- Should have expertise in- Taking ideas from conception to market
- Building and leading cross-functional agile teams providing an atmosphere of support and motivation that breeds top performers
- Should be expert in Talent allocation/ Utilization/optimization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.