Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:1004 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Technical Project Manager - .Net/ASP (9-13 yrs)
As Technical Project Manager, your key responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Translate application storyboards and user cases into functional applications.
- Own the projects/products modules and report to Project Lead for work.
- Work with 5 to 8 Senior and Junior Developers and ensure good delivery to customer.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Work closely with customer and/or his team and ensure good experience to customer along with technical delivery.
- Provide prompt updates to customer and team which ensures stress free experience to customer and team.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
Work Experience :
- 9 to 13 years of working experience and should hold strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET + Ext JS (Good to Have or Willing to Scale up and learn quickly).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge in MVC, Web services, Java Script.
- Experience with collaboration and project management tools e.g. Confluence, JIRA.
- Experience in Agile projects and Scrum processes, able to work closely work with stakeholders in making Agile project successful.
- Ability to understand complex, multi-faceted challenges and solve them with simple, scalable and innovative solutions.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Working experience in MS SQL Server.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable applications.
- Passionate about writing clean and highly maintainable code.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Ability and interest to learn new things quickly.
Required Skills :
- .NET (dot-net)
- ASP .NET - WEB API & MVC
- Visual Studio
- Java Script
- Web Services