Recruiter at Technofacts
Views:527 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Technical Project Manager - Microsoft Technologies (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring for Technical project manager (Microsoft technologies)
Position: Technical Project Manager
Experience: 7-10 Years
Skills: Project Manager,Sharepoint, BI, SCRUM,Agile, waterfall, .Net
- 8+ years total exp
- Previous technical exp in Azure, SharePoint, .Net, BI or related MS technologies.
- Over 18 months of project management exp (Exposure to Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile and relevant processes. PM certification desirable)
- Previously handled a team of 7+ people
- Proven ability to manage more than 1 project at a time.
- Consulting with the functional unit to identify, define and document business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, IT stakeholders and technical experts.
- Keeps track and fully documents changes during project execution.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business prospects with the client.
- Participates in testing of application pre-UAT to ensure quality.
- Provides assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching team members.
- Hold regular project reviews with internal & client stakeholders.
- Keeps the development team well informed of changes within the organization.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations whenever required.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Achieve desired CSAT levels
- Status reporting