IT Talent Acquisition at Shilpin Corporation
Views:424 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Technical Project Manager - Java/J2EE (5-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
- We are a leading technology products and solutions provider that helps enterprises accelerate digital innovation, securely & efficiently. Our revenue is more than $108 MN USD with 24 offices in 14 countries & 29 Fortune 500 clients.
- As of now, we aspire to build our business in the International Markets like the USA, Europe, APAC & Sri Lanka. Please refer the JD for further details.
Introduction of the Job :
- We are looking for a suitable Technical Project Manager who will be taking care of multiple projects parallel to each other. Having some On-Site experience is essential because the candidate will be working On-Site if he or she gets selected. On-Site experience in the USA, Europe or APAC is desired.
Position : Technical Project Manager
Job Requirements :
- Should have worked as project manager for at least 3+yrs.
- Total 7yrs+ IT experience
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Decent communication skill
- Should know all major project execution models including waterfall, iterative, Agile, spring
- Good on project planning, effort estimation and costing
- Hands-on experience in MPP
- Ability to handle parallel projects
- Good in people management (should have handled min 5 people team)
- Good in client expectation management
- Good in technical and functional troubleshooting
- Should have worked on Java, J2EE, MVC, Oracle/MS SQL
- Experience in banking or telecom or Insurance domain is preferred
Note: Should have onsite experience i.e. UK / US / Europe for at least 1 yr traveling.
Contact No. 9987183980