Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:115 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Technical Project Manager - Client Services (6-9 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage technical installation and configuration for all new customers.
- Liaise with vendors for scheduling interface tests and internal resource planning
- Deliver quality technical projects as per committed timelines
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and flag any technical issues in time.
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Do the audit of new implemented properties for the initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by the property.
- Coordinate with the engineering group for installation-related issues.
- Provide backup to L2 support teams with any production-related technical issues
Job Requirements :
- Working Knowledge of Database
- Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for customer service.
- Technical competence in Networks/Firewalls/Server OS
- Excellent Business Communication skills
- Strong Customer Management and Problem Solving Skills.
Skill Set : Project Manager, Network Database