Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Assort Staffing
Views:251 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Program Manager - System Design & Implementation (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM), with a passion for delivering results, to work on the high level design and implementation of our next-generation systems.
- In this role you will work with stakeholders, software engineers, and product teams to understand the product roadmap and drive the technical direction of your programs ranging from Messaging Systems to Monitoring Systems and Messaging Firewall solutions.
- You should be able to take large, complex and ambiguous business requirements, and break them down into manageable projects, write functional specifications, and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- You should be equally comfortable digging into business and financial requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams.
- You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and are not fazed by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- You anticipate bottlenecks and are an expert at balancing business needs versus technical constraints to move projects forward quickly.
- Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and be able to communicate and influence at all levels.
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 6+ years of Technical Program Management experience.
- 10+ years of relevant development and design experience.
- Full life-cycle product development experience (from vision to production).
- Worked extensively in messaging domain (i.e. be it SMS/IMS/RCS)
- Telecommunication domain knowledge is mandatory in terms of messaging domain
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyse quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- The ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of is essential.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and deliver.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies.
- Experience as both a developer and technical lead and project manager.
- Experience working with remote teams and external partners.
- Has relentlessly high standards and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Thinks big
- Experience managing execution and high-quality product delivery.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members