AVP Recruitment at SquareRoot
Views:887 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Technical Product Manager - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (8-12 yrs)
Position : Product Manager - (Retail Tech)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 8 Yrs + years
Education : Preferably an Engineering with MBA
Job Description :
Responsibilities include :
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive Sprints for release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes. Should have the ability to define business rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on. Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Sales enablement and communicating the value proposition to customer facing teams to support selling
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance. Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organization priorities.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Good technical background and understanding required with business exposure
- Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile - Work experience in the internet / ecommerce industry is preferred
- Functional understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, in order to evaluate their applicability in certain use cases
- Articulation of business problem, process understanding and business outcomes
- Comfortable talking about technology and its implications, articulating why AI is required to solve a given problem
- Understanding of the market, various players, buyer and user personas to create compelling stories
- Strong verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills (authoring, speaking, creating storylines), keen eye for detail
- Requires aptitude to continuously learn on the job
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in self-starter mode