Associate Researcher - HR at e- Hireo
Views:1005 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Technical Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
- Establish a culture of thinking BIG, solving complex problems while having fun doing it
- Work with your departmental stakeholders, understand priorities and translate into priorities for the technical team.
- Collect high level business requirements from Product Management in a collaborative manner
- Create an execution plan that balances priorities, cost, schedule and tradeoffs, in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Identify and escalate risk and issues
- Work with team to deliver a product that is stable, scalable, reliable, performant
- Work with team to operate the production product.
- Work with stakeholders to gather inputs for the technical roadmap that is aligned with growth strategies.
- Raise innovative ideas to solve problems
- Share knowledge with and provide guidance to less experienced team members
Environment : Performs day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives. Requires immoderate supervision. Applies commonly recognized concepts within own field of expertise. Shares knowledge with less experienced peer
Scope : Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility. Demonstrates initiative & contributes to problem solving. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters.
Impact Decision Making : Makes decisions that affect own work. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
Who are you?
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical/analytical discipline
- 5+ years of technical contributor towards commercial software
- Good understanding of technical systems and architecture
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve goals set and projects on tight deadlines
- Leading multiple complex projects
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus and empathy
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self starter and comfortable in a changing environment.
- Demonstrate product functionality and understanding of development technologies
- Mentors and guides less experienced Technical Product Managers