Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:792 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Product Manager (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Product Manager who will take end to end ownership of one or more products in our Acquisition and Retention team.
- The products will be related to sales, back office operations and partners.
- These are very important products which will directly contribute to the growth of the company
To fit the bill :
You must be an Engineer from a top engg college with basic knowledge of software development and SQL along with at least 2 years of Product/Project Management experience and total 5+ years of experience.
- MBA from a leading B school or people with experience in a product based startup will be preferred.
The ideal candidate should be someone :
1. Having both technical and marketing mindset
2. Strong product and project management skills
3. Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
4. Successful in planning, executing and managing projects
5. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences, especially tech team
6. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manages several projects
7. Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
8. Data fluency : You deeply understand how your products work, know every step of the funnel. You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards and design and accurately measure experiments.
9. Product Intuition : You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
The role will include :
1. Define a product vision and assign metrics for the overall product.
2. Work together with business stakeholders to define projects to be undertaken in order to achieve business objectives, and prioritize them for product sprints.
3. Be the steward for product sprints, ensuring for each project through briefs to the design and tech teams, timely and complete execution of projects and measurement against success metrics.