Senior Requirement Consultant at Resource Weaver HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:680 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technical Product Management Professional - Cloud (7-13 yrs)
8- 12 years of exp in Product Development.
- Like to dive deep into the operational characteristics of the product
- Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Proven track record of data driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team
- Can debate the product merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers to make the right trade-off decisions
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Ensures features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team
User Experience, and internal customers to define the details behind the business requirements, the specifications, the user experience, and the API strategy for platform building blocks they own
As new capabilities are required, they will define its place in the platform ecosystem and write / prioritize the user stories to build the new block
- Payments expertise a huge plus
- BS/MBA in related discipline.