HR at All Spark Health
Views:895 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Technical Product Management Associate - Python/Django (2-3 yrs)
ALL SPARK HEALTH LABS : Bangalore
Salary: 8 to 16 Lakhs per annum with performance based incentives.
We help hospitals in treating the patients well by automating the operational processes. We are a team of ML developers, doctors and data scientists. Looking for more skilled hands to join our team based out of Bangalore.
Must Haves :
1. Sound understanding of Python, AWS, devops, API's etc to collaborate with the tech team
2. Must be strong in handling excel sheets and SQL
3. Understanding of the hospital operational workflows and eye for detail in catching the problems which we may encounter in production when the product is in use by patients
4. Prior experience in Tech and Product management
5. Responsibility towards the product and the goals of the company
1. Be the tough task master with the development team
2. Understand product or project requirements and the skill sets of the developers
3. Break the development work as per the skill set of the developers
4. Understand the workflows of the clients and the existing clients requirements and work on the ground in drafting a clear goal oriented tasks for the tech team.
5. Making sure the developments for different projects are in sync with the demo dates, launch dates and other events.
6. Understand the operational workflows in the current product and how it can be is functioning for the current clients.
7. Work in constant collaboration with the tech team, guide or break the tasks to complete on time.
8. Market analysis of the different geographies and which landscapes or clients are best suitable for the success of the product.