Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:433 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Presales Manager - IT Projects (8-15 yrs)
- At least 7-8 years of relevant industry experience, primarily in customer-facing roles, of which at least 3 years should have been in technical presales/project management in the fields of wireless telecommunication;
- Should have experience in working with geographically distributed virtual teams.
- Signaling and switching protocols such as ISUP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, IN, CAMEL; SIGTRAN, ISDN; IMS, SIP; Exposure to LTE including DIAMETER etc. will be an added advantage
- Cellular network architecture and elements - core network (HLR, VLR, MSC/GMSC, SMSC, SGSN, AuC, EIR), radio network (BSC, BTS, GSM Um/Abis interfaces, etc.); RF planning and optimization, etc.
- BSS/OSS elements - billing, provisioning, mediation, TAP/RAP processes
- IP networking, including TCP/IP, Frame relay, Voice over IP, ATM, GPRS, 3G/UMTS - elements, protocols, procedures
- Software - understanding of software systems and architecture (preferably in the context of telecommunication systems); hands-on background in software development, will be a huge plus