Manager - TA at Planman HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4709 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Manager - Oracle PL/SQL (7-13 yrs)
Technical Consultant / Technical Manager
- B.E./B.Tech. Or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University with at least 9 yrs of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in Oracle/Sybase, Unix Scripting, Perl, Scheduling tools - Autosys/Control
- Very strong oracle PLSQL/T-SQL experience
- Exposure to Informatica will be plus
- Sound knowledge of database, data warehouse, data mart, Enterprise reporting, and ODS concepts.
- Good experience of complete project lifecycle execution from requirements Analysis till Go Live. Exposure to Agile methodology will be plus.
- Produce design/ technical specifications
- Propose solution & estimate new projects & build proposals.
- Work with delivery managers, System/Business Analysts and other subject matter experts to understand requirements and design solutions
- Work closely with business & technology teams (Infrastructure, Testing, Reporting, Enterprise groups etc...) to ensure that the proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Strong Knowledge of data modelling , data normalisation and performance optimisation techniques
- Develop and implement standards, procedures and best practices for data load, data maintenance, and reconciliation and exception management.
- Ability to guide/mentor juniors in building solutions & troubleshooting.
- Exposure to building reporting solutions â€“ Web focus will be plus
- Very Strong communication skill
- Knowledge of Fund accounting, Fund reporting & derivative concepts.
Revert ASAP with your updated profile with following details: -
Exp. in PL/SQL-
Exp. in UNIX Shell Scripting-
Exp. In Autosys-
Exp. In Control â€“ M -
Exp. in Informatica-
Current Location -
Ready to Relocate Gurgaon -
Send your update profile
(New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune & Hyderabad )
Feel Free to Connect with me
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.