Principal Consultant at Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Lead - Web & Direct Conten - C#/.Net (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for an Experienced C# technical lead to join and lead our development team. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver, detail-oriented and work both
Independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Mandatory Skill set :
- Master's and/or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in software development using C# .Net
- Strong experience in develop and integrate Rest APIs, XML, JSON, SOAP etc.
- Strong architectural & system design skills in C# or Java
- Strong data storage experience with databases such as Postgres, Cassandra, NEO4J
- Expertise in one or more Database products/service, mainly RDS, DynamoDB, Ignite, Redis, Cassandra
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with code review tools like SonarQube etc-
- Expertise with Chrome debugger
- Experienced in driving ambiguous problem areas in existing or new software initiatives
- Proven experience in solving complex architecture and business problems with solutions that are extensible, simple, and optimal.
- Ability to think in terms of integrating systems and networks as well as programs
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers with other engineers working under your guidance
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and making them more effective software engineers
- Experience in communicating with engineering leadership to understand requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
Preferred skill set :
- Experience in architectural & system design skills in AngularJS, nodeJS, Go, Python, Typescript or similar languages
- Preferred experience with streaming and ETL platforms such as Kafka, Beam, Spark, NATS,or RabbitMQ
- Preferred experience with Machine learning (regression) or analytics.
- Candidates joining in 15 days will be preferred.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science
- Agile development experience.
- Open to work with shift timings