Techanical Recruiter at SRA Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:388 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Lead - SAP PI/PO Modules (10-15 yrs)
We have an Urgent Opening for SaP PI/PO Consultant for our Client For Bangalore Location
Position : C2H
Duration : Long Term
Job Title : Technical Lead : SAP PI/PO
Location : Bangalore
Key areas of responsibility :
As an IT Tech Lead / Solution Architect :
- Accountable that the solution designs meet the functional requirements specified by the Business.
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture. Provide feedback to the architecture community on architecture and design.
- Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
- Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications.
- Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management.
- Supports the Delivery Manager in the timely provision of technical environments.
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
- Coaches technical leads and developers.
Experience & Knowledge :
Core Technology Expertise :
- 10 - 15 years of relevant IT experience
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration of which :
- At least 6 Years of full Project life-cycle Implementation experience with SAP Integration Middleware Platform (SAP PI 7.1 and above).
- At least 1 to 2 years of Experience in SAP PI / PO 7.4 (7.5 Preferred).
- Experience / Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions of SAP XI / PI to Latest version ( PI 7.4 and above) will be an added advantage.
- Possess a solid understanding of PO/PI technical architecture, infrastructure and interface development, including, configuration, adapters, integrations, testing, and administration and monitoring.
- Experience with PO/PI configuration, mapping and development (using Mapping Techniques : JAVA, XSLT and Graphical).
- Experience to Work with the functional & technical teams to collect overall PI requirements, design and configure PI repository objects make recommendations on Performance tuning and maintenance of the PI system to the technical and Basis team.
- Proficiency in design and development of interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing various adapters like HTTP, HTTPS, RFCs, IDOC, SOAP, Proxy, JDBC, FTPS, SFTP, TIBCO and mail adapters.
- Experience in interfacing with EDI Trading Partners and knowledge on EDI Standards and data transmission protocols (EDIFACT, X12, AS2, sFTP).
- Contivo mapping
Additional Technology Skills (preferable) :
- Experience in following technologies that are part of the Philips landscape would be a big advantage - XI, ESB, BIS6 Server, SAP (EAI & Business related), SharePoint suite (Designer, Infopath, Webmatrix).
- Experience in SAP ABAP Development Experience.
- Experience in handling web services.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC - focus on Partner Profiles, IDoc Layer, ABAP proxy, Order-to-Cash and Materials Handling business processes.
- Knowledge / experience in BPM / SOA.
- Experience in integrating with Cloud solutions like Workday and Salesforce is highly desirable
People & Process :
- Definition and enforcement of design and development guidelines, policies and procedures
- Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
- Experience with requirements gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and supporting project/delivery management with creating delivery plans
- Experience with Application and Infrastructure Support in an outsourced model
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- Knowledge of IT Software Validation methodology in regulated medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
- Possesses a broad, enterprise-wide view of business and appreciation for strategy, processes and enabling technologies
- Strong focus on Organizational, Individual and Team KPIs as defined by organization.
- Behaviors - Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to excel.
- Contribute and promote Knowledge management in the organization.
- Willing to enhance skills and knowledge via trainings and certifications, as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of an organization from operational staff to senior executives both business and IT
- Strong Team Building and Mentoring Skills. Strong individual contributor as well.
- Effectively promote process best practices
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Science or Technology
- Open Group (preferable)
- Lean Foundation (preferable)
- Consultancy skills (added advantage)