Recruitment Consultant at Maximus Human Resources
Views:141 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technical Lead - Ruby On Rails/AngularJS/React.js (7-10 yrs)
Requirement for Leading Fintech Company in Electronic City,
We are looking for a Technical Lead to work with one of our scrum teams. He / She will be working in a fast paced environment, delivering enterprise grade software products. This position will report to the Engineering Manager in India and will work with the Leads and Product Owner from UK and US.
- Understand Business Requirements/One-Liners and translate them into Technology/Infrastructure Requirements.
- Build and maintain a high availability and scalable global platform.
- Provide support for the full life cycle of product development. Create, enhance and maintain the services and features.
- Responsible for the quality, performance, robustness, and scalability of the services/features implemented by the team.
- Help the engineering manager to build the engineering culture (TDD, ATDD, BDD, Code Quality, Automation, Continuous Integration) within the teams. Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work with developers, automation engineers and support teams and help them improve their productivity by automating the repetitive processes,
- Automation of functional, performance test cases, build and deployment processes.
- Support the production instances by providing timely resolution of application, performance, systems and infrastructure incidents.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Strong Programming Skills in Ruby, RoR and Angular or React (Required)
- Knowledge of TDD, ATDD, BDD Tools/Ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
- Familiarity with building Distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, Microservices, Docker, Kafka will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.