Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:200 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Technical Lead - Ruby on Rails (6-10 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 10 years
CTC: 40 - 45 LPA
BE or B Tech's Only
Talents with experience in Startups
Job Code: STSCBR-REFLKTV
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
- Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
- Help scale the company in both headcount/workforce, as well as our technology. Scale our platform to handle an increasing number of enterprise customers: +50,000 employees.
- Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
- Train and mentor junior/mid-level Engineers.
Deliverables : (30 days) Own a feature; possibly being paired with another engineer. (60 days) Own and drive a new initiative. (90 days) Bring that initiative to production.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Expert proficiency in Ruby on Rails (Mandatory).
- Knowledge of one or more languages desired, NOT required: Java, Scala, Python and Objective-C.
- Experience with one or more technologies desired, NOT required: Redis, Memcache, Redshift, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Microservices.
- Played a pivotal role in scaling a company. Startup experience strongly desired.
- You learn quickly, you?re adaptable and versatile.
- Experienced as a mentor.
- Track-record of achievements impacting team(s) and company(ies) versus solely building features.
- SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS. Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.