IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:131 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Lead - QNX Kernel & Device Driver Development (4-9 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for a Technical Lead with extensive experience in automotive domain.
- The position involves the development and customization of a wide range of components for the automotive embedded space.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on development in programming and prior experience in creating automotive solutions.
- The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE :
- Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
- Applicant must have at least 5-8 years- experience.
Applicant must have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of C, C++.
- Strong programming skills.
- Strong Knowledge of QNX and its internals.
- QNX kernel and device driver development experience.
- Configure and validate QNX Neutrino based on BSP requirements
- Configure QNX middleware
- Develop and modify product specific kernel drivers
- Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
- Strong English communication
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience with AutoSAR
- Knowledge of diagnostic protocol (UDS)
- Experience of working in any of the commercial AUTOSAR stack EB/Vector/KPIT/Mentor/Arccore etc
- Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
- Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
- Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
Job Duties :
- Design and implementation of the Customer specific software stack
- Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
- Design and implement services built upon software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
- Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
- Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation