Technical Lead - Oracle/PL-SQL - Financial Domain (5-12 yrs)
This position is based out of Bangalore for well know Tech firm in financial domain .
Ideal candidate brings along :
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA with 5+ years of professional programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL, writing complex store procedures, Functions, Packages is a must
- Data performance tuning and IndexMaintenance
- Hands-on experience in C#, .NET, MVC a plus
- Ability to perform analysis, design and develop applications.
- Support testing and fix database issues.
- Prior experience with Banking & Finance process exposure is must.
- Knowledge of Treasury and Trade Finance preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
Your job as the Technical Lead :
Is to design, develop, and implement software packages for the application suite. You will be responsible for developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software code. You should have the capability to leverage your past experience, should possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals to outperform yourself.
A day in the life of a Technical Lead might include tasks like,
- Leading product implementation, interacting with customers to understand the customization requirements
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborating with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring, deploying and supporting software
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Reviewing and creating software and functional design specifications which address requirements.
- Showcasing expertise on technology and application of knowledge within their domain.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies and new uses of existing technologies
- Travel to customer sites within and outside India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.