Research Associate at Antal
Views:224 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Technical Lead - Marketing Automation Platform Development (5-14 yrs)
- Lead a team of developers to build the next-gen marketing automation platform.
- Analyze product specifications and translate product requirements to user stories for developers.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the architecture of services.
- Perform Profiling, load simulation, Linux optimization, and database optimization.
- Get the hands dirty by coding, Review, and repair legacy code.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts and code comments.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on developing experience and at least 1+ years of experience in leading a team.
- Solid understanding of OOPS, Restful APIs, Multi threading, Cache Layer and Messaging Queues.
- Development experience working with highly scalable & available platforms.
- Strong troubleshooting capability, ability to solve complex problems independently and generate innovative solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Databases - SQL/No SQL, OS - Linux.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Leadership, Architecture Knowledge, and Technical Solution Design.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product. Experience with Python, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, AWS, GCP is a plus. Good communication skills.