AVP Recruitment at SquareRoot
Views:8545 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Technical Lead - Java/J2EE - IIT/NIT (4-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing internet company in India which recently raised Series A round of funding. They are looking to have a Tech Leads to join their team and lead engineering efforts.
Position : Technical Lead
Location : Bangalore
Education: Should be from IIT/ NIT/ Any Premium Institutes
Key Skills : J2EE, Java, JMS, Hibernate, Android, DBMS, Spring, AngularJS
Expertise and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of design and development experience building highly scalable & distributed systems, performance benchmarking & tuning.
- Development experience and proficiency in one of more languages/frameworks such as Java, Angular JS, Hibernate, JPA.
- Provide guidance on existing and emerging trends in the web and mobile application space.
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and knowledge in Data Structures, DBMS, Operating System, SDLC.
- Active knowledge with web technologies (primarily AngularJS), DOM Components and Stylesheets.
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro-services architecture.
- 2-4 years of experience in managing small teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering from reputed institutes.
- Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results.
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems, analyse quantitatively and to prioritize effectively.
- Should be analytically very strong and will be responsible for dealing with the support team and the priority issues.
You will :
- Drive and support the whole team technically and would be responsible for the delivery of the work items on the sprints.
- Design and develop solution in J2EE architecture. Guide team members on the design, coding, unit testing process.
- Participates as a member of development team. Guide the Junior team members
- Develop and test design/algorithm/models in the system, which would be entirely automated and deployed to influence the growth.
- Schema level management and performance measures on each and every individual component.
- Accountable for own work and teams output.
- Closely work with the Product team for tech requirements and prioritize.