Associate Process Manager at eClerx
Views:92 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Lead - Java/J2EE (7-10 yrs)
- B.E., B.Tech, BSc.(Tech), BCA, BSc IT
- Application Developer or System Designer certification in Java/J2EE/CMS/
- Background Experience -
- Total 7 - 10 years in IT industry with system designing and application development for Web and Mobile platforms
- At least 5 years of strong hands-on development experience using enterprise Java
- At least 2 years of experience in enterprise software application design and as technology lead
Behavioral Competency :
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work in a team and lead a team of developers
- Plan and complete own tasks with accuracy (defect free)
- Self-motivated to carry out research and learn newer technologies
- Complete hands-on with code and apt in creating agile turnkey solutions
- Technology agnostic skillset and able to switch tasks and thoughts on need basis
Skill Sets :
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and entire technology landscape of web, digital, Mobile, artificial intelligence and robotic process automation
- Ability understand business objectives and requirements and then convert into suitable system using methodologies like UML other modelling languages/tools.
- Ability to design scalable, extendable, reusable and performance oriented solutions using OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Ability design to write and optimize application code as per industry standards or given guidelines using Java/J2EE/J0053P/Struts and MVC frameworks
- Hands-on experience of building and deploying applications on various web application server and mobile environment
- Comprehend various software architectures and design and integrate relevant components
- Deep understanding and exposure to Service Orient Architecture (SOA) and various enterprise application integration methodologies.
- Additional skills around JQuery, AJAX, HTML5 and API Programming is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of Big Data and Hadoop is desirable
- Good understanding of usage and implementation automated testing using Selenium or similar frameworks is desirable.
- Complete knowledge of various SDLC models and experience of working in fast agile development environment
Job Role :
- Lead experienced, energetic team of 5-6 developers on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Should be able to take complete responsibility of the assigned tasks and track it to closure
- Analysis and transformation of requirements into technology solution options
- Evaluate solution options from performance, information security and scalability perspective and provide most optimum solution complying to those requirements
- Support design, build and testing of new solutions and applications components using any technology like Java/J2EE and /or industry standard platforms
- Attend trainings and in-depth technology skills for any new platforms
- Support various phases of software development and deployment life cycle by contributing in the core technical activities
- Train teams and build capabilities on existing and new technologies.