Senior Consultant at HR Access
Views:61 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Lead - Hardware Design/Signal Integrity - Embedded Domain (8-10 yrs)
About Organization :
Product Engineering Services company, with focus on product innovation and solution accelerators to the $60 billion (2015) Global Engineering & R&D Services Market based out of USA. It provides solutions across the product stack - Silicon, Hardware, Embedded Software, Applications, Industrial Design and User Interfaces.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Technical Lead (HW) is a key position in the Engineering Business Unit. The TL plays a leadership role at team level in driving the engineering responsibilities on Technical and Managerial front as per the Statement of Work (SOW) signed with the Clients from USA and Other Global Geographies.
- Key objectives for this role is to ensure Timely and Quality Delivery of Project in hand, includes Client management through weekly Project review calls and impersonal meetings, Team Management (PIP, PR and Overall Management).
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Key Responsibilities :
- The Hardware Engineer is a key position in the Engineering Business Unit.
The Key objectives for this role will include :
- Drive 10+ people team and multiple projects.
- Experience building high-quality Embedded Products with best practices.
- Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete hardware development cycle.
- Development of high speed board design in embedded domain.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Participate in discussions for high level requirements analysis.
- Client management through weekly Project review calls.
Technical Experience Required :
- Experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle.
- Processors: TI, Freescale, NXP, Qualcomm
- Memories: DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR2/3
- NAND gate / Embedded Multimedia Card (eMMC)
- High Speed Board designing, Multi-layer Board design, Signal integrity (HyperLynx), Board Bring up.
- Knowledge of DSP/ Micro Controller and various interfaces like HDMI, MIPI, CSI, Audio, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) compliance.
- Various tools like ORCAD, ALLEGRO, PADS.
- Lab instruments like Multi- meters, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Logic analyzer etc.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Hands-on, roll up the sleeves type engineer with a whatever it takes to get it done attitude.
- Effective operating in a multi disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to Project requirements.
- Should be open to learn new processes and technologies.