HR Recruiter at End2End Catalyst
Views:152 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Technical Lead - Embedded C - Automotive Domain (3-10 yrs)
Designation : Technical Lead
Location : Coimbatore, Bangalore
Exp : 3-10 years
Salary : 16 LPA
Job Description :
- 1-3yrs of embedded Development experience
- Preferably working experience on Canoe and Canape
- Strong knowledge on C, Embedded C, Communication protocol (I2C, SPI, UART) and MATAB (good to have)
ADAS knowledge. ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance System
- 2+ Years experience in Unit and Component Testing, Tool : eclipse AEEE ECO and PRO, Doors, EA, SVN, RTRT. Good in communication skill.
1. CAPL Scripting (Primary)
2. Requirement Based Testing (understanding the requirements, development of test cases/test scripts, Execute the test scripts and log the defects (if Any) (Secondary Skill)
3. Knowledge in C Programming
5. RQM (ALM)
7. Open Test or vTest Studio
8. CANoe, Vector tools, debuggers etc.
- Candidate must be proficient in working in each phase of Software Testing Lifecycle (PC, Web & Mobile Applications).
- Candidates must have hands-on experience in creating Test strategy for a complex Web or PC based application
(preferably - product configurator- for a complex and sophisticated products like escalators elevators, etc.
- Candidate should have extensively worked on Test case creation, functional, regression, and system testing.
- Creating, Maintaining and Executing test scripts for Functional, Regression, Integration test projects leveraging tools such as Selenium.
- Developing scalable and reusable processes for automation framework
- Experience in Web Application Automation using tool such as Selenium (Java).
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment
- Extensive background in developing or used test automation frameworks utilizing Java.
- Working closely with customer's team and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and prepare proposals
- Should have worked in program/project planning and tracking. Should have managed a team of at least 10 owning complete delivery
- Knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to new technologies
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
NP : 30 days
Interested candidate can apply here.
Contact at 9115115814