Research Associate at Antal
Views:267 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Technical Lead - Backend Applications Development - Java/Python/Ruby (6-10 yrs)
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech in Computer Science.
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on developing experience and at least 1+ years of experience in leading a team.
- Hands on with Modular Software Architecture, Software Design and Implementation
- Good knowledge on developing Backend applications with expertise in one of the backend programming languages like Python, Ruby, Java etc.
- Should understand the performance metrics for a system viz. time and space complexities.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and/or other Big-data tools is a plus.
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
- Experience working with Python or NoSQL DBs is a Plus.
- Lead a team of developers to build the next gen marketing automation platform.
- Lead the adoption of best practices, coding standards and development practices to improve the quality of the deliverables
- Keep scalability/availability/resilience in mind while building.
- Get the hands dirty by coding and tuning infrastructure to meet SLAs.
- Work with Product Managers on delivering products in time, helping team members grow in their careers.
- Coordinate with other teams to maintain production systems, optimize performance and resolve issues