Technical Lead/Architect - Python/Django (5-15 yrs)
- Architect and design solutions that are strategic for customers and build on the latest technologies and pattern
- Strong hands-on technical side with individual deliverable as well as helping team members
- Ensures that design covers up all aspects of design principles, clean code, verification and should strive for bug-free design
- Help a team as well as mentor them technically to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently
- Algorithm development, implementation, and optimization for back-end software responsible for controlling and coordinating robotic components working in a real-time environment
- Owning and working end-to-end on an application - from the system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back-end (container, application, database) in the defined timeline with quality output.
- Introduce best practices for the team, share knowledge and adhere to those
- Identify and evaluate tools for code review, build and testing tools, deployment etc. Define review guidelines and verify the quality of reviews being done to ensure good performance and scalability
- 8-10 years of prior relevant experience as a strong developer
- Good design and architectural skills with individual deliverable as well as guiding team members
- Expertise in server-side architectures and web application development using Python, Django, Elixir, Erlang etc.
- Good to have knowledge of mobile app development.
- Strong understanding of Database an associated technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Experience with tools on the test-driven development and build and deployment using Jenkins & Docker.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and thirdparty integration story
- Ability to think and analyse both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Knowledge of Linux Environment, deployment, testing tools
- Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a small, fast-paced team environment with multi-tasking
Please provide the below details :
1) Name :
2) Contact no. :
3) Email ID :
4) Current Organisation :
5) Reason for change :
6) Total Experience :
7) Experience in architect :
8) Which database you are working on :
9) Experience in Java script :
10) Experience in python/django/elixir :
10) Total work Exp :
12Current CTC :
13) Expected CTC :
14) Notice period :
15) Team leading exp and yr :
16) Current Location :
17) Preferred Location :
18) best time to connect with you over call?