Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:429 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Expert - Clinical Data Management (7-12 yrs)
Group & Function :
Global Clinical Development Global Data Science & Analytics, Technology & Application Management.
POSITION PURPOSE :
- Support implementation of Medidata and Oracle product suite (Oracle database, LSH, DMW, RAVE, SG, iMedidata, Patient Cloud, etc.) and other DS&A applications as applicable for use in clinical trials managed by DS&A Define and Lead setup and maintenance of integrations in studies for data Import into and Export out of RAVE, LSH, DMW
WHAT YOU DO :
- Support technical implementation for the software tools and integrations within DS&A.
- Support software tool evaluation activities with software vendors and IT partners in context of operational implementation.
- Designs and documents technical processes for adoption of new and updated integrations and technology aiming for process and technology connectivity across platforms.
WHO YOU ARE :
- Masters/Bachelors degree in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- 7-8 yrs of in-depth experience in programming on commonly used technology platforms (ie RAVE, LSH, Oracle Clinical, DMW) for data acquisition and associated review, and reporting (i.e., JReview, SpotFire) is required
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages such as C#, SQL, SAS, PL SQL is required
- Knowledge in clinical trial start up, conduct and close out activities and associated technical best practices
- Hands-on experience with the technology platforms & utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data is required.
Candidate Profile :
UG : B.Sc (Any Specialization, Computers, Environmental cience, Maths, Statistics, Others)
PG : MS/M.Sc(Science) (Any Specialization, Biotechnology, Computers, Data Informatics, Environmental science, Maths, Statistics)
Key Skills :
medidata, integration, technology, oracle, clinical, SAS, SQL, pharma, data science, analytics, statistics, software tool, validation, test script, web services, odm, xml, CDISC, waterfall, agile, electronic data capture, EDC, LSH, Life sciences hub, data warehouse