Technical Developer/Lead - Windows Applications (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- 2+ years experience as a software developer in C++/VC++, & Windows applications. Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- The profile demands working as a bridge between business logic team & execution teams.
- Actively participate in product design and future development meetings.
- Enjoy introducing new technologies and driving development teams to adopt advanced tools.
- Assess and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with the technical solution.
- In close cooperation with the Project Manager and Solution Architect, the Technical Lead will work for new features & solutions to be implemented in the product.
Desired Skills :
- Proficient with C++/VC++ and system software development.
- Experience with kernel mode development of software drivers.
- Experience with debugging, crash dump analysis, performance profiling and optimization, multi-threading and concurrency.
- Reverse engineering skills would be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of Windows internals and other OS fundamentals.
- Knowledge of network programming and cyber security
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent technical, collaboration, leadership, coaching, mentorship skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise grade software.