Talent acquisition Specialist at Phenompeople
Views:501 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technical Delivery Manager - Software Product Implementation (10-16 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- This is an open invitation for India's best in class Technical Delivery Manager to join the disruptive technology and thought leader in the global Talent Relationship Marketing Cloud Platform.
- If you live & breath engineering by solving not only engineering problems but are passionate about building state of the art products that help a billion+ job seekers, then welcome to Phenom People.
- At Phenom we build products that connect right fit talented candidates (job seekers) with companies seeking for Phenomenal talent. We help companies establish, nurture and mature relationship with talented candidates through the hiring life-cycle. Based in Greater Philadelphia area, we server global fortune 500 companies. To know more about Phenom People, visit phenompeople.com
Technical Delivery Manager :
Do you want to be part of a movement that will change how people find and apply for jobs? Are you obsessed with details and documentation? Are you a self-starter with a positive, get sh done attitude and a desire to become expert of your craft? Do you have great sleuthing skills and a passion for technology?
What's in it for you?
- Work in a high energy, crazy-fun, and dedicated team environment
- Long, irregular hours solving complex problems with tight deadlines
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge SaaS technology
- Collaborate with some the the biggest and best organizations in the world to change how they acquire talent
Still interested? We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to lead Phenom People's SaaS product implementations. In this role, you'll work with some of the world's best companies and be responsible for end-to-end management of all client facing activities and function as a liaison for our technical team for configuration and testing.
- Delivery Management : 100% responsible and accountable for delivery of Phenom Platform to Customer (through Implementation Management team)
- Work with Customer Facing Teams (IM, TSM, CSM, AM, etc)
- Manage & Deliver Work in the areas of - ECS, IM, CMS
- Collaborate, plan, track & deliver work in the areas of - Apply, JP, JD, Analytics, CRM and Bots
- Team Management - manage a team of developers and QA team.
- Metrics, Reporting and Governance - Develop and communicate project performance to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Be the single point of contact representing scrum team from project kick-off through closure
- Requirements Management : work with implementation managers in gathering and documenting, grooming sessions, delivering requirements and communicate the same with development team.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met and are kept within the defined scope
- Support Implementation Managers - Work with Implementation Managers to support them in all technical aspects of the Product Implementation from kick-off throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Technical Requirements Management - working with Customers (if required) in understanding and documenting their technical requirements and mapping them with Phenom product configurations. Mostly this is like Application Integration and Configurations.
Provide client/release level metrics.
Job Requirements :
- Hands-on software delivery management experience for 10+ years
- Proven track record in delivering complex software product implementations for high profile clients
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and deliver multiple Customer deliveries simultaneously
- Understanding of common web technologies, SaaS platforms, CMS, and services
- Fantastic communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources technology a real plus
Education : Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
Work Experience : More than 9 years experience
About Company :
At PhenomPeople, we believe candidates (Job seekers) are consumers. That's why we- re bringing an e-commerce experience to the job search, with a view to convert candidates into applicants. The Intelligent Career Site- platform delivers the most relevant and personalized job search yet, with a career site optimized for mobile and desktop interfaces designed to integrate with any ATS, tailored content selection like Glassdoor reviews, YouTube videos and LinkedIn connections based on candidate search habits and an integrated real-time recruiting analytics dashboard.
- Use Company career site to reach candidates and encourage them to convert. The Intelligent Career Site- offers a single platform to serve candidates a modern e-commerce experience from anywhere on the globe and on any device.
- We track every visitor that comes to Company career site. Through fingerprinting technology, candidates are tracked from the first visit and served jobs and content based on their location, click-stream, behavior on site, browser and device to give each visitor the most relevant experience.
- Like consumers, candidates research companies and read reviews before they apply for a job. Through our understanding of the candidate journey, we are able to personalize their experience and deliver relevant content from sources such as corporate career sites, Glassdoor, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- We give you clear visibility into Company's candidate pipeline. By tracking up to 450 data points, we build profiles for every career site visitor based on their site visit behavior, social footprint and any other relevant data available on the open web.
- Gain a better understanding of Company's recruiting spending and where candidates convert or drop off from Company's career site. The real-time analytics dashboard offers companies actionable insights on optimizing source spending and the candidate experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.