Manager HR at Riconz Technologies
Views:410 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Consultant - Oracle PL-SQL (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Technical Consultant - Oracle PL/SQL
Experience : 3 - 6 Yrs
Type : Permanent.
- Works with technical architect in developing specifications, analyzing user needs, testing and developing solutions as necessary
- Analyzes and optimizes components to take advantage of project specific databases and system configurations.
- Works with Team Lead to provide timely, appropriate level of communication with respect to the work assigned.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure issues are resolved.
- Provides technical expertise on development projects.
- Provides a variety of technical support to the project team; including quality assurance/design review, environment setup, operations consulting, troubleshooting, system testing, programming, etc.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
- Completes assigned work within the allotted time.
- Escalates issues that may negatively impact project timeline.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property.
Generic Skills :
- Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to technical issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Needs to be travel ready in a short notice
Technical (Integration) :
- 3+ years of specific technical experience working with Oracle PL SQL.
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Oracle, SAP, or leading ERP may be considered
- Proficiency in Oracle PLSQL is must and database skill is required
- Proficiency in oracle database, procedures, functions, triggers, performance tuning and query optimization is a must.
- Solid experience with UNIX operating systems including HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris and MS Windows Server.
- Web and Application server experience with BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience with administration and tuning of large Oracle databases is a plus
- Experience in Unix / Perl / C-Shell is must
- Experience with web-servers (Apache / IIS) and/or Citrix are a plus.
- Supply Chain Management experience is a plus.