Manager HR at Riconz Technologies
Views:1400 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Technical Consultant - Java/Oracle PL-SQL (2-5 yrs)
Technical Consultant - Java Oracle.
Experience : 2.5 - 5 Yrs
Work Location : Bangalore or Hyderabad - 20 Resources
2.5-5 yrs - within 5.5 lpa
- Look for local to Blr or blr resources only who can join immediately or within 15 days
- Candidate should be willing to sign a bond for 3 years minimum
- Candidates should be willing to hand over 10th,12th Markseet, Highest Degree certificate, all semester mark sheets.
- Only Immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners
- Please ensure only candidates with good communication skills are being sent as this will be a client facing role.
- Since we will be training the resources in ERP and spending money they should be willing to sign a bond for atleast 3 years.
- Should be very good in communication skills, pls validate folks with weak comm. Skills will be rejected no mother toungue influence should be there.
- Should have prior customer facing experience is must
- Should be willing to travel extensively 50% time as the project requires people to travel to onsite client location for project implementations.
- Should be willing to learn erp tool and work on this ERP tool.
Budget : As above
No of positions : 10
Joining time : Immediate only
Job Description :
- Works with technical architect in developing specifications, analyzing user needs, testing and developing solutions as necessary
- Analyzes and optimizes components to take advantage of project specific databases and system configurations.
- Works with Team Lead to provide timely, appropriate level of communication with respect to the work assigned.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure issues are resolved.
- Provides technical expertise on development projects.
- Provides a variety of technical support to the project team; including quality assurance/design review, environment setup, operations consulting, troubleshooting, system testing, programming, etc.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
- Completes assigned work within the allotted time.
- Escalates issues that may negatively impact project timeline.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property.
Generic Skills :
- Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to technical issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Needs to be travel ready in a short notice
Technical (Integration) :
- 3+ years of specific technical experience working with Java/JS/Development experience Oracle PL SQL.
- Proficiency in Java and Oracle PLSQL is must and database skill is required
- Experience with web-servers (Apache / IIS) and/or Citrix are a plus.
- Transportation/Logistics experience is a plus.