Manager at TecHHire Global
Views:104 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Business Analyst - ETL/Data Warehousing (7-10 yrs)
- Interfacing between technical teams and business stakeholders for business and technical clarity
- Reason about and be familiar with capabilities and latest advancements in the field of data technologies, including RDBMS, data warehousing, BI tools, ETL tools & processes including data quality, profiling and transformation paradigms. Knowledge of big data tech stack is a plus.
- Evaluating business processes, analyzing business requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing functional specifications
- Interacting with various business stakeholders, conducting meetings and presentations to discuss/capture requirements, ideas and findings and documenting and communicating the outcomes
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and senior management
- Evolving methods for assessing whether technical solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Defining necessary acceptance criteria for various types of testing
- Take accountable ownership for ensuring business requirements are fully satisfied
Key Skills :
- A bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Total work experience of 7-10 years with at least 3+ years as a BA
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to create compelling content for effective communication.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.