Consultant at Strivex Consulting
Views:665 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Architect - Python/SQL (12-20 yrs)
We have a position of Technical Architect for a Fintech Product Organization, in Delhi.
Client RBI registered NBFC, is a technology enabled on-line lending platform established to provide Small Business Loans. Team has developed an automated underwriting algorithm to generate a unique ZipScore for each loan applicant. The platform has been developed by a team with background in Technology, Credit, Analytics and Finance. They are currently 50+ Employees and have funding of over $4 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like Matrix Partners(Series A), WaterBridge Ventures(Pre-Series A), Growx Ventures(Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh(Angel Investment).
Designation : Technical Architect
Location : Connaught Place DELHI
Experience : 12+ Years
Education : BE /BTECH
Job Responsibilities :
1. Understand the business end-to-end in order to drive a use-case driven architecture.
2. Identify parts of the code-base which can be made reusable as modules or services.
3. Propose architecture improvements to provide reliability and robustness at scale.
4. Provide a roadmap for evolution of the technology ecosystem.
5. Identify and erase technical debt.
6. Provide consultancy to engineering teams on specific design challenges.
7. Propose engineering best practices and help teams in adopting them.
Desired Profile :
1. 12 years min experience in core software development.
2. Hands-on experience building consumer Web/mobile apps at scale.
3. Strong exposure to open-source technology - Python and other languages, Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, Web development frameworks
4. Strong architecture skills.
5. Ability to mentor engineering team members effectively.
6. Preferably a strong full-stack engineer or at least strong backend skills with some front-end skill.