HR-Manager at Intellipaat Software Solutions
Views:285 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Technical Architect - PHP/Wordpress (5-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Designing the architecture of the web application, identifying the right technologies to use to build the scalable product.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Should write efficient & performance tuned code.
- Should be able to coordinate with other developer and graphics / ui/ux team & product team for achieving the objectives for the desired functionality.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to handle team and hire the new members