Technical Architect - .Net (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should be a gifted communicator, able to build consensus and motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project.
- You are a highly intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explaining them straightforwardly to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Proficiency communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions
- Specialization in Data Governance Strategic Consulting and/or Master Data Management is strongly preferred
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customer's organization
- Fully understand the client's project portfolio, proactively addressing emerging functional and technical requirements
- Organize and lead Technical governance meetings
- Identify opportunities to tune and optimize the existing products & platform workload
- To be single point of contact for resolution of all technical issues pertinent to the solutions provided to the client
- Communicate overall client status to the management on a regular basis
- Assist in all aspects of customer satisfaction, lead generation, proposal delivery, and go-live events
- Must possess combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication, and client management skills
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge of, Net core framework, Data warehousing, Data modelling as well as a strong working knowledge of all MS SQL, MySQL Database products
- Should have in-depth knowledge in implementation of Data Analytics platform with Power BI / Tableau visualization concepts.
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company