Founder at Success Booster
Views:638 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Technical Architect - IoT/IIOT (11-24 yrs)
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Architect who can take our product development teams to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of software we create.
- Our new technical solution architect must be able to think creatively and work with multiple teams to ensure all solutions are scalable and secure.
You will be challenged to :
- Understand business problems and suggest technology solutions
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks including but not limited to Bigdata stack, full stack and No SQL databases.
- Publish and update technical architecture and user/process documentation.
- Architect, design, build and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale.
- You will need to exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product, engineering and management across different geographic locations
- Create and recommend solution design options factoring in requirements, standards and current Infrastructure environment.
- Communicate and present solutions to the other stakeholders
- Guide and mentor team members to promote highly technical and selfsufficient team
The core competency you should possess :
Technical/Functional Skills :
- 12+ years of experience in the industry
- Experience with Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate) in building multi-threaded high-performance scalable applications
- Experience with NoSQL such as Hbase, Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications
- Experience in building B2B enterprise applications and design architecture
- Has worked o 3-4 complex projects
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience in working within SCRUM development teams
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience with performance and security challenges for web and mobile architectures.
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and data stores
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Experience on building distributed large-scale systems
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's Degree