Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:830 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Technical Architect - ASP/.Net/C# (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Architecting and delivering mid to large scale Enterprise Applications on Microsoft Platform.
2. Recommending and participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Application Architecture.
3. Delivering projects on time with quality.
4. Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members
5. Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
6. Participate in technical forums and discussion within the team and with clients.
7. Guides and mentors team in terms of technical solutioning.
8. Release preparation (booking deployments, Change Advisory Board, Version setup and coordination etc.)
9. Lead, facilitate and encourage code reviews and peer programming - look for areas of opportunity for team members and identify ways to help them improve
10. Adopt and adhere to Standard Development Practices like Continuous Integration, Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing and Versioning.
11. Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary training to communicate changes and measure
12. Create an environment that promotes collaborative learning and collective ownership of responsibilities.
13. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
14. Coordinates project resources across multiple locations and time zones.
Key Requirement for the Position :
- Technical Architect with having 10+ years of industry experience having in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012/2014.
- The person will be responsible for preparation of technical architecture, database definition, defining coding guidelines and performing code reviews, managing releases, and providing solutions to technical challenges along with continuously automating things around software development and delivery.