Manager HR at HR India Solutions
Views:897 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Technical Analyst - Native SAP HANA Module (3-8 yrs)
1. 6+ years as a SAP BI consultant and 4+ years as SAP HANA consultant developing service offerings in a consultancy Environment.
2. Professional experience with SAP solutions and a background in ABAP for HANA or HANA native development.
3. Experience formulating technical and business requirements.
4. Experience in various data loading and replication methods for loading data into SAP HANA from different data sources.
5. Extensive experience on designing, developing and maintain Analytical Views, Attribute Views and calculation views. Experience on SAP HANA Live (Analytics).
6. Experience optimizing performance of HANA views.
7. Ability to write SQL Scripts, stored procedures and integrate them in the views.
8. Extensive working experience on SAP HANA Studio or Eclipse.
9. Experience managing Junior resources.
10. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
11. Strong written and verbal communications skills, in English, required.
12. Have strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with business at all levels.