Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:203 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Account Manager - RPA (6-14 yrs)
Job Profile Requirements :
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- SaaS experience a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
Scope of Activities :
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers- business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with UiPath's Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.