HR at Techmatters Technologies
Views:41 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Techmatters Technologies - Front End Developer - AngularJS (4-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integration of the front-end aspects of the web application
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Must Have :
- Proficient on Angular JS
- Proficient on PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x
- Proficient on Bitbucket or GitHub
- Proficient on Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- Hands on experience using various AWS Services such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc.
- Good understanding on Agile Development