Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at TechJini Inc.
Views:842 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
TechJini - Tech Lead - Senior iOS Developer (3-10 yrs)
Experience on Mac/iOS of at least 2-3 years
- Lead the iPhone development efforts
- Design and code
- Mentor Junior Programmers
- Requirements gathering
- Effort estimation
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Quick learner and adapts to new technologies easily
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-starter and Good team player
- Expertise in Objective C
- Experience in developing native iPhone applications
- Sound knowledge of memory management is a must.
- Knowledge of debugging tools in xcode (like leaks ) is necessary
- Experience using SQL Lite database for iPhone applications is an advantage.
- Experience with other mobile platforms like Android or Blackberry an added advantage
TechJini is a multinational software services company with a specialized focus on web & mobile product engineering, application development & maintenance services. We have, since our inception in 2005, delivered 100's of mobile apps & products across our customers who span from Fortune organizations to popular start-ups. TechJini is a full-time NASSCOM member, and our employees are regularly invited to speak at various technology symposiums.
Our fixed locations are at Bangalore, Princeton & Tokyo. Our global delivery capability has been experienced by over 50 clients spread across 6 continents. Our apps have thousands of enterprise touch-points daily besides over 10 million app-store downloads in the consumer space.
Be it the web, desktop or the mobile medium, we have the expertise to turn ideas into real products - and fast. We build software that builds businesses. With our ability and experience in building highly complex but scalable and performance oriented software systems, we cater to the most demanding markets & customers.
We deliver transformational technology solutions to leading enterprises across multiple industry verticals. Apart from software product engineering, we also build bespoke software to cater to specific and niche requirements. Our ability to take an iterative approach, manage changing requirements, use RUP/agile/XP methodologies and fast time to market make us a preferred choice for both product engineering & custom software development.
Please share your resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.