TechFerry - Full Stack Developer - MEAN Stack Development - Java/J2EE (3-7 yrs)
About TechFerry :
TechFerry is the world's leading AI and software services company. For the last 8 years, we have been delighting
our customers with our customer-centric and employee first approach. TechFerry brings Analytics and IT services
under one roof to solve complex business problems for its customers.
For more details, visit www.techferry.com
Work and Life at TechFerry :
- International Clients (US, UK, Oceania). Opportunity to travel & work with International clients
- Quench up your thirst for the latest technologies, working on end-2-end SDLC
- Flexible and Friendly work environment
- Experience life beyond a routine 9 to 6 job
- We provide appropriate compensation and there are no limits for the deserving candidates
- Come and join us!
To know more, kindly visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= b9P06g0TH0M
Required Experience : 3 - 7 Yrs
Job Location : Noida, Sector-63
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in - STEM- Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Self driven agile person with 3 to 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Have strong exposure to SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Must have experience in Java.
- Experience in Java frameworks like SPRING, HIBERNATE is a plus
- Desirable Experience in Oracle or SQL Server, Web technologies, Software Integration, Web/REST Services.
- Knowledge of OO Analysis, Design patterns, Relational Databases and debugging skills is a plus.
Essential Attributes :
- Strong communication, analytical and technical skills.
- Experience in interacting with international customers.
- Ability to understand user story from Product Owner and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of
- Be a mentor and provide technical leadership in solutioning, module design and doing code reviews.
- Experience working in a global SCRUM team with a few overlapped working hours with customer's timezone.
- Ability to do strong code reviews and ensure best practices to nurture the quality of code.
- Knowledge of AI / ML, scikit-learn, AWS, Google Analytics Cloud is a plus