Recruitment Manager at TechBlocks
Views:231 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
TechBlocks - Senior Technical Architect - .Net/C#/SQL Server (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- 10+ years of experience developing .NET Applications. 3+ years architecting .NET solutions from start to finish.
- Experience architecting .NET multi-tiered and multi-tenant solutions.
- Good in .Net core & Azure.
- Understanding of Logical Layers Understanding of Physical Layers and Boundaries
- Proficient with the .Net framework (4.0+) Skilled with C#,
- Nice to have : JAVA Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Knowledge of Patterns Ability to draw/document a system design in including inflows/outflows of data.
- Ability to develop a reusable, scalable, maintainable system.
- Ability to roadmap and deliver old technology to new technology in a logical and cost-effective manner
- Expertise in developing web-based communication services (REST APIs), WCF, Web API, WSDL, SOAP Data store knowledge (SQL Server 2008 R2 +)
- Understanding of Reporting Understanding of Monitoring, Metrics and Analytics Up to date with the latest security vulnerabilities and standards from OWASP.
- Recognize the potential logical attack surface on the .NET applications.
- Understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols and methodologies. SOAP, SAML, SSO
- Understanding of Encryption, Hashing, and Signatures.
- Strong understanding of how the software works and how they form building blocks to deliver solutions.
- Strong understanding of how the internet works.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Ability to understand the implementation of pros/cons.
- Responsible for code reviews and team collaborations.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.