Associate Manager at Tech Mahindra
Views:367 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Mahindra - Hadoop Developer - Java/Big Data (4-9 yrs)
- Java/Hadoop Developer: Drive our Mobility strategy by enabling data from products to flow through SCA-V Data Platform and integrate with other internal Ford systems utilizing the Global Data Insight and Analytics Data Supply Chain and Discovery Zone.
- Create a Single Complete and Actionable view of vehicle data by supporting the landing, transforming, discovery, and archiving of various data streams from our products.
- Enable advanced new technologies in the big data and analytics space that will lead to improved quality, design, marketing, and development of our current and future products. Maintain leadership around enabling connectivity in the next generation of vehicles allowing Ford to remain a technical leader in the automotive space.
Skills Required :
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications using Java Spring/Spring boot. Should have experience in SQL and Unix shell scripting. Experience with integration of data(structured, unstructured) from multiple sources.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment. 2+ years of experience working in Big Data (MapReduce,Hive,Oozie and HDFS)
- Should have solid experience in writing programs using Map-Reduce. Should have experience in developing Hive and Pig Scripts.
- Should have experience in designing and developing Oozie workflows.
Experience Preferred :
- Experience in working in Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) would be a plus No