Associate Manager at Tech Mahindra
Views:446 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tech Mahindra - Agile Coach - PMP/PMI (3-8 yrs)
Position Description :
- The Agile Coach will be working with multiple business and technology teams across Ford Motor Credit to deliver customer value through the implementation of Agile principles, processes and methods and reporting the related metrics.
- This position requires an experienced Agile Coach with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile methods (primarily Scrum).
- Collaborate with Expedition Lead and Analyst to ensure the creation of a well-refined backlog .
- Work with Expedition Lead to form cohesive teams . Provide actionable feedback to teams for improving and developing their skills in Agile practices and team dynamics .
- Work with teams on process improvement and metrics necessary to show sprint progress to Transformation Office .
- Coach team on Agile processes and ceremonies . Establish Agile best practices .
- Maintain the integrity of the end state vision across a diverse group of teams .
- Provide guidance, validation, and context to teams to assist with alignment to end state goals . Collaborate with the Expedition Lead to ensure that the focus for the teams remains on the end state, with the knowledge that this may constitute a shifting target
Skills Required :
Core Competencies :
- 4+ Years breadth of experience in a variety of Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.) primarily SCRUM .
- 2+ Prior experience mentoring teams to adopt Agile practices as an external coach, scrum master or product owner .
- Highly efficient in forming a well-refined backlog . Ability to guide the formation of cohesive teams .
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile processes and metrics .
- Ability to articulate where a team lies on their strategic roadmap .
- Project management experience, as well as a background in technical implementation to support development and architectural requirements .
- 7+ years of Previous software development experience . Strong, flexible communications skills utilizing different mediums
Experience Preferred :
Additional Preferred Experience :
The following certifications are a plus : PMI-ACP, CSM, SPC, PMP . Experience in agile related tools like Rally . Exposure to XP engineering practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/ CD, Automation etc is a plus.